Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mission: Impossible


Last night we had an awesome activity called Mission: Impossible. 
As Linden instructed us, the gym floor was turned into "lava" and the only way for our teams to cross to the other side were to use the array of miscellaneous objects provided. 
Items included: cones, tissue boxes, skateboards, pool floaties, hula hoop {used exceptional well by Ryan}, bouncy balls, and buckets. 

Everyone got creative and competitive real fast!! 
The use of cones revolutionized our crossing. 
As well as piggy back rides. 
{Leigh & Jeni; Linden & Rudy}

The rounds included: 
no skate boards allowed
no talking 
everyone on the team crossing the finish line together 
and of course...
boys v. girls 

Now let the pictures speak for themselves on all the fun that was had!!
{waiting to cross the finish line with our whole team}
{Karen & Michelle hopping together}
{Tim & Ariana getting pushed by Jessica & Cera's brother}
{Tom proposing to Daniel...I mean...Daniel pulling Tom across the lava}
{Jeff & John}
{The girls winning team after dominating the boys!! And we even had an extra team member!!}
{The boys winning team! after they cheated}

Last but not least...

FHE was so much fun!! 
Thanks for planning Linden! 
And thanks for all those that came out and supported and had a fun time!!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love these pictures!!! I'm going to print off some and post them on our board at church and some of the other pictures we took that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Whitney and I am part of my wards FHE committee, in Utah. I thought this was an absolutely genius idea, and I'd like to steal it. I know your activity was done way back in 2012 and you might not even see my comment, but I thought I'd try anyway. What rules did you use for your game? I get that the floor is lava, and the whole purpose of the game is to avoid touching it, but how were your props used?
    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete